We use POLi system for Payment Processing. POLi™ Service is not a credit payment service. The services available to you using the POLi™ Service are limited to:
- giving you the ability to make purchases from the Merchant online from your account held with your financial institution, without the need for you to use a credit card or a scheme debit card;
- facilitating your use of an electronic fund transfer from your account held with your financial institution, to the Merchant’s bank account by, once you are logged into the internet banking system of a financial institution supported by POLi™ with whom your bank account is held, and populating the relevant fields of the screen for transferring funds to the Merchant’s account; and
- confirming your financial institution’s transaction number, issuing you with a receipt, and notifying Us of the same.
Any payment made to the Merchant by you that is facilitated by the POLi™ Service will always be subject to your financial institution’s terms, conditions, and policies that govern internet banking in so far as they relate to transfers of funds from your account to a third party’s account.
By utilizing the POLi™ Service, you warrant that the account from which you are initiating the payment is your account and that you are authorized to make payments from the account from which that payment was made.
You acknowledge and agree that if We use POLi™ to process a refund of a previous payment that you initiated using POLi™, that refund is to be directed to the same account from which the original payment was initiated.
If you have any questions and queries about your delivery, please call the store and provide your order number. Your electronic confirmation email contains the order number. You can also view your orders by logging to the website.
We will endeavor to deliver all normal orders within a reasonable time. However, you accept that delays may arise in some circumstances, for instance where credit card details or delivery details are incomplete or incorrect, where credit card authorization is refused, or where the order includes unusual requests.
During the COVID-19 lockdown period, we are allowing you to also pick up from the store.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for http://www.lazeez.co.nz
Because this web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices.
This web site has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under lazeez.co.nz control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
Canterbury Liquor is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Canterbury Liquor collects information from our users at several different points on our canterburyliquor.co.nz website.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.